The nomination period for SHARE leaders is now open. If you would like to nominate yourself or a co-worker, you can read full details online. Current SHARE Reps who wish to continue to be Reps need to be nominated again this year. To be eligible, any nominated SHARE member must have paid dues for at least six months prior to the election, and must be nominated in writing by 5pm on Friday, April 28th.
(A version of the nomination letter has also been mailed to your home address. Please note that that version contains misprints regarding odd- and even-years, which have been corrected in this email.)
The Executive Board positions to be elected this year include:
- 306 Belmont Street (Region A)
- Memorial Locations, Nursing Floors & Emergency Department (Region B)
- Memorial Locations, Ambulatory Clinics (Region D)
- University Locations, Technical & Diagnostic (Region C)
- University Locations, Clerical & Other (Region E)
Additionally, all SHARE Representative positions are open for nominations. The full breakdown of regions can be found in the online copy of the nominations letter.
If there are too many candidates for the number of positions, elections will be held on Wednesday, May 31. If you have any questions, please call the SHARE office (508-929-4020).