The “Employee Craft Fair” is coming! The craft-makers and event organizers--including many SHARE employees--are quite excited about it. Come check out what your co-workers have been doing, and get a jump on your holiday shopping.
WHERE: University Campus, Noonan Concourse corridor (outside the Emergency Department to the left of the main lobby Café)
WHEN: Friday, November 20th from 9am-5pm
WHO: You! Hope to see you there. Along with all these fine crafters . . .
- Phyllis Chartier from EKG Memorial, “Gifted Touch”- Christmas tree skirts, lighted baskets, Christmas towels, quilts, and decorative Christmas trees
- Rita Caputo from Primary Care, “Ree’s Creations”- Swarowski crystal and pearl handcrafted jewelry
- Anne Bouley from Rheumatology, “Bouley’s Baubles” – Handcrafted jewelry bags and jewelry
- Joe Laventure from Materials Management, “Bekki’s Stitches”- Cross stitch pictures
- Elaine Wrubel from Diabetes and Endocrinology, “GramEz GoodEz”- crochet afghans and baby items
- Missy Lucier from Division of Preventive & Behavioral Medicine, “Bella Colori Jewelry”- Handcrafted jewelry from metals, beads, crystals, etc.
- Erin Cofske from Endoscopy, “Erin Cofske Designs”- Hand sewn wallets, bags, coasters, and fleece blankets
- Catherine Faiola from Anatomical Pathology, “Shady Lady”- Beaded nightlight shades, sock snowmen, twirly scarfs
- Kathleen Murray form Surgery & ENT, “Angel Wings & Pretty Things”- Handmade crystal and beaded jewelry
- Barbara Laconto from Health Information Management, “Barbara Laconto Designs”- Primitive Snowmen, Santas, Christmas items
- Vince Pillari from Blood Bank/Transfusion, “Gifted”- Stained glass, wood carvings, and metal sculpture
- Jessica Stoneham from 8 West, “Quilt”- Handmade quilts and rice warmers
- Lisa Geneva from Employee Health, “Lisa’s Soap Kitchen”- Handmade soap, candles, wreaths, and story stones
- Tanya Cournoyer from Primary Care, “Podunk Mittens”- Handmade mittens from recycled sweaters
- Suzanne Ashton from Pre-surgical Evaluations, “Resuscitated”- Hand painted repurposed Scrubs and vintage jewelry
- Patty Amelin from Anesthesiology, “Patty’s Pottery”- Handmade pottery
- Thomas Callahan from Financial Reporting, “Creations in Glass”- Cheese platters, bottle clocks, fused glass jewelry, and stained glass
- Genevieve Rentas from Pediatric Clinic, “Nini’s Wreaths”- Seasonal wreath
- Michelle Imbody from Primary Care, “Nypsy’s Creations”- Etched glass items
- Heather Tessier from Plastic Surgery, “Green Fibers”- Crochet rugs , bath scrubbies, ear warmers, etc. from eco-friendly materials