Over the next week, UMass Medical School and UMass Memorial Hospital will be screening The Connection, a documentary film about "the remarkable link between your mind, body & health." For a preview, you can watch the official trailer, or the first fifteen minutes of the film free online. For more information about the screenings, see the information from the event flyer below.
- Learn more about the practice of mindfulness and the numerous resources available at our academic medical center.
- After viewing the 70- minute video, participate in an interactive discussion and learn about mindfulness programming and new resources to continue or adopt a mindfulness practice.
- We encourage you to take the time to learn about the benefits of mindfulness for yourself and our patients.
- Monday, September 21, 12:00 pm (Lazare Auditorium)
- Friday, September 25, 12:00 pm (Lazare Auditorium)
South Street Campus
- Monday, September 21, 3:00 pm (Amphitheater)
- Tuesday, September 22, 3:00 pm (Amphitheater)
- Monday, September 21, 3pm (Amphitheater)
- Wednesday, September 23, 3pm (Amphitheater)
- Monday, September 21, 11:00am (Ann Nemitz Room)
- Monday, September 21, 12:30 pm (Ann Nemitz Room)
- Wednesday, September 30, 6:30 pm (Simonds-Hurd Complementary Care Center)